Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Happy 2018!








I’m not even sure where to begin. I didn’t blog for the whole of 2017, in part because I was a new mama and in part because of my crush on Instagram. You can find me there @jessiestarling. Part of me feels the need to recap the last two years, recounting the highs and lows of pregnancy, birth and new motherhood; filling in details by sharing photos of my life, child, and artwork along the way. But there really is no knowing where to start, so I’ll start with today & what I’ve been making, doing, and who with. My days are mostly filled with mothering this exuberant boy and cocreating a new life with him. There is still time for art, although it feels like a shadow of once was. The balance is getting better as he gets older and my energy returns. I’m lucky in so many ways, except that I don’t believe in luck. I believe we make our own luck by choosing ourselves and deeming that what we desire is what we deserve. I hope to always live my life in this way and to pass on a legacy self acceptance and living in joy to my sweet son. 

1 comment:

  1. I'd love to read more of your life adventure on here! Happy 2019 New Year my wonderful friend!

    ReplyDelete