Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Time for classes!

Happy New Year! I am thrilled to announce that I am teaching at Two Hands Paperie this year in January and February! So give yourself or someone you love the gift of creativity and begin your own visual journal. Classes will be intimate in size and will be held at my favorite shop in Boulder, CO. Silhouette Stories (Jan 31, 10:30–4:30) will be a more image based class, where we will create energetic backgrounds and use silhouettes to create focal imagery and with which to tell our own stories. 

Love of Lettering (Feb 21, 10:30–4:30) will focus on text as image and the many playful and expressive ways to explore lettering. This will not be calligraphy class, but rather a way to explore your own hand and the marks it can create as well as with drawing type in different styles! I am beyond excited to share my passion of visual journaling with you and to create together. I look forward to seeing you in class soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment