Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Seven Year Anniversary!

Today is my seven year wedding anniversary! Can you believe it? Neither can I. I guess what they say is true, time really does fly when you're having fun. That magical day was one of the best of my life thus far, marrying the love of my life, and seeing my family come together in a way I had never experienced before. Family, friends, divorced parents, stepparents all there for us. Sharing in our moment. Some had never met or had been distanced by years, but the drama was nil. It was just me and Chad and our love, all of our joy, and this special life. Words can't do it justice, but it was a milestone with or without the certificate. Thanks to everyone who has supported our relationship, watched us grow and evolve, and continues to be a part of this life of dreams we are choosing to live.

Married seven years, together eleven. Look at these freshy young faces. We are still young, but its hard to believe we were this young when it all began. Funny how life is, how things happen too fast or too slow or opportunity knocks at the strangest times. Looking back I can't believe what I was ready to handle at such a young age, and yet most of the time I still don't feel like a grown up woman. A married woman of seven years who still feels like a girl and is trying to live her dreams every day with this wonderful person by her side. I love you Chad.

No comments:

Post a Comment